Mechanical PE Review Course - Live Online Delivery
PPI's Online Mechanical PE Review Courses effectively prepare you for the morning session of the NCEES Mechanical Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. The courses are taught by highly-qualified instructors, and are supplemented by PPI’s best-selling review materials, course handouts, and exam-like practice problems.
PPI’s Online Mechanical PE Review Course offers:
- 40 hours of expert instruction
- a thorough concentration on exam topics
- in-depth coverage of the most challenging exam topics
- realistic, exam-like practice problems
- problem-solving assignments
- realistic sample exams
- exam tips
- a guarantee you will pass the exam
Live Online Delivery
- Each class is completely interactive - you can ask questions at any time during the live session.
- You don't have to live near where the class is taught
- You can attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for viewing whenever you choose.
PPI guarantees that each student meeting our course completion requirements will pass the exam. A student who doesn’t pass may repeat the course for free, within one year of the initial purchase date. The PPI Course Completion Certificate and the failure letter from the State Board are required for all repeating students. This guarantee does not apply to the Passing Zone.
Eligibility for the guarantee requires that Mechanical PE students complete the following:
Attend a minimum of 80% of class sessions and turn in a minimum of 80% of course assignments before the homework due date, including a sample exam.
High-speed internet access; Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 or higher; 1 GB of memory (recommended); audio speakers or headphones; and PDF scanner (or ability to convert documents to PDF).
Windows XP®/Vista®/7, plus either: Internet Explorer® 8 or higher; or Mozilla® Firefox® 5 or higher; Google® Chrome™; or Opera 10+.
Mac OS® Users
Mac OS X v10.4 or higher (Intel®) or Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC), plus either: Safari® 4.x or higher; Mozilla Firefox 5 or higher; Google Chrome; or Opera 10+.
Mozilla Firefox 5 or higher.
- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam, 12th Edition (MERM12)
- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 12th Edition (MEPP12)
- Mechanical PE Sample Examination, 2nd Edition (MESX2)
- Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 4th Edition (MEQR4)
- Engineering Unit Conversions (UNIT4)
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Advanced Scientific Calculator (FX115ESP)
- Customizable Book Tabs (TABPPI)
- 90-Day Mechanical PE Exam Cafe (EXME90)
Course materials are delivered by PPI. Expect your order to arrive within seven to ten (7 - 10) business days after shipping (excluding holidays). The tracking details are sent to the email address you provided in your registration. After 7-10 business days or for questions/concerns regarding your course materials, please contact PPI by email: email@example.com. **Note: Audit students must provide their own materials
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.