Civil PE Review Course - Online
PPI's Civil PE Review Courses cover topics and problems similar to those found on the NCEES Civil Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam. Taught by highly-qualified instructors, and supplemented by course handouts, assignments, and a sample exam, each review course helps aid your preparation and confidence when taking the exam.
The Online Civil PE Review Course has additional benefits. You can take the online course from any geographical location—you don't have to live by, or be tied down to, any particular city. The class is fully interactive, you can watch the instructor teach the class live, and ask questions during the live class at any time. Additionally, we record each class session, so that you can review any class at your convenience.
PPI's Online Civil PE Review Course offers
- over 35 hours of expert instruction
- a thorough concentration on the exam topics
- in-depth coverage of the most challenging exam topics
- realistic, exam-like practice problems
- problem-solving assignments
- realistic sample exams
- exam tips
- a guarantee you will pass your exam
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the live session.
- You don't have to live near where the class is taught.
- You can attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for viewing whenever you choose.
Exam Topics Covered
- Concrete Design
- Engineering Economics
- Open Channel
- Hydraulics—Closed Conduit
- Mechanics of Materials
- Soils and Foundations
- Steel Design
- Timber Design
- Waste and Water Treatment
Course Guarantee: PPI guarantees that each student meeting our course completion requirements will pass the exam. A student who doesn’t pass may repeat the course for free, within one year of the initial purchase date. The PPI Course Completion Certificate and the failure letter from the State Board are required for all repeating students. This guarantee does not apply to the Passing Zone.
Eligibility for the guarantee requires that Civil PE students complete the following: Attend a minimum 80% of course topics and turn in a minimum 80% of course assignments before the exam date, including a sample exam.
All students: High-speed internet access; Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1; 1 GB of memory (recommended); audio speakers or headphones
Windows® users: Windows XP/Vista/7; Internet Explorer® 6, 7, or 8; or Mozilla® Firefox® 2.x or 3.x; or Google Chrome™; and Adobe Flash Player 10.1
Mac OS® users: Mac OS X v10.4 – 10.6 (Intel®); or Mac OS X v10.4 (PowerPC); Safari® 2.x; or Mozilla Firefox 2.x or 3.x; or Google Chrome
Linux users: Mozilla Firefox 2.x or 3.x
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.