Business Process Management (BPM) Foundation Workshop
This 3-day workshop explores the world of Business Process Management (BPM), providing students with a firm foundation in BPM principles, drivers, methodologies, and common practices. BPM is examined as an overarching initiative aimed at transforming organizations through process improvement and organizational alignment.
The three pillars of successful BPM – people, process, and technology – will be examined and extensively discussed. Throughout the three days, students will be exposed to various BPM methodologies, including Six Sigma, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, and Kaizen. The core of the course will center on the transformation that enterprises must go through in adopting BPM, spanning ten stages of adoption.
Concepts in this workshop are re-enforced through a combination of group discussion, class exercises, case study explorations, and daily reviews.
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Modeling
- BPM Value Proposition
- Four Stages of BPM Adoption
- Ten-step BPM Framework
- Six Sigma
- Balanced Scorecard
- ISO 9001:2000
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Metrics and Performance Measurement
- Process Optimization
- Putting BPM into Action
This course is appropriate for a broad audience, including Directors, Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Architects, and Team Leads. It is especially useful for teams that are focused upon an existing or upcoming BPM project.
No previous knowledge, experience, or skill sets are required.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.