C Programming - 3 Week Bootcamp
This course introduces the students to the C programming language using the C-99 standard. Daily activities include both lecture and hands-on programming exercises. The core C language features covered in this course includes functions, arrays, strings, pointers, structures and file I/O. Related programming techniques such as modularity, abstraction and top-down design are incorporated throughout the course.
- To continue the development of programming skills to solve problems.
- To learn the basics of programming with the C programming language
- Data types and Operators
- Control Constructs
- Boolean expressions
- Recursive Functions
- User Input/Output
- Header Files and Conditional Compilation
- Multi-file Applications
- Variable and Function Scope and Lifetime
- Simple Arrays and 2-d Arrays
- Characters and Strings
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- File I/O
- Command Line Arguments
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Useful Library Functions
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443) 692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest or wait list.