Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
This class will show students how to scan, test, hack and secure computer systems (on lab networks - no real systems are hacked). Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and how networks are scanned and attacked. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam 312-50.
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Strong Microsoft Windows skills and a good understanding of computer networking are required;
- CompTIA Security+ and Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge;
- At least one year of practical industry experience in networking is strongly recommended.
5 days (if class includes exams, students will take the exam on the last day of class)
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.