Certificate in Oracle Database Administration
Oracle continues to be the clear leader in database technology, having the largest installation base including almost every government agency and large business worldwide. And with the proliferation of the demand for massive amounts of data to be stored, processed and analyzed, the demand for knowledgeable, well qualified professionals to manage the underlying databases that contain this data will continue to grow.
The Certificate in Oracle Database Administration provides students with the skills, knowledge and credentials required to enter the field of database administration. As an Oracle Workforce Development partner and an authorized Prometric and Pearson Vue testing center, UMBC Training Centers is able to bundle official Oracle training and certification, enabling successful students to obtain Oracle Database 11g Certified Associate certification.
The Certificate in Oracle Database Administration consists of the following components:
- Formal classroom instruction
- Significant hands on lab exercises
- Real world project experience
- Official Oracle courseware
- Certification examination voucher
Topics covered in this program include:
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle Procedural Language (PL-SQL)
- Database Architecture
- Database Administration
Basic computer usage, familiarity with Microsoft Windows and software applications.
Oracle Database 11g Certified Associate
Tuition includes course materials, examination(s) and 1 year audit privilege (*restrictions may apply)
Register for Session
|May 21 - November 14, 2013
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Click here to download and complete the registration form to mail in or fax.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.