Configuration Management Fundamentals
This course covers fundamental objectives, responsibilities and engineering principles for implementation of Configuration Management. This course explores the value of doing CM well, regardless of the size of the product or system. Hands-on exercises prepare and guide the participant in applying the knowledge.
* Defining CM
* Policy and Principles of CM
* Roles and Responsibilities
* CM Planning
* Configuration Identification
* Configuration Control
* Configuration Status Accounting
* Configuration Verification Review and CM Audit
* Tailoring of Standard CM Requirements for Project Needs
* Corrective and Preventive Action.
* Establishing a CM Organization
* Preparing a CM Implementation Document
* CM Governance
* Introduction to Software CM
* Managing Vendors and Subcontractors
2 or 3 days
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.