Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
The Wireless LAN Security course consists of hands on learning using the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing equipment. This course addresses in detail the most up-to-date WLAN intrusion and DoS tools and techniques, functionality of the 802.11i amendment to the 802.11 standard, the inner-workings of each EAP type used with wireless LANs today, and every class and type of WLAN security solution available on the market, from wireless intrusion prevention systems to wireless network management systems.
Students who complete the course will acquire the necessary skills for implementing and managing wireless security in the enterprise by creating layer2 and layer3 hardware and software solutions with tools from the industry leading manufacturers.
Hands-On Lab Exercises Covering:
- Introduction to WLAN Security Technology
- Small Office / Home Office WLAN Security Technology and Solutions
- WLAN Mobile Endpoint Security Solutions
- Branch Office / Remote Office WLAN Security Technology and Solutions
- Enterprise WLAN Management and Monitoring
- Enterprise WLAN Security Technology and Solutions
- WLAN Controller Security
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WIPS)
- Using Laptop Analyzers
- Fast Secure Roaming
Basic wireless LAN literacy, CWNA certified preferrable.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.