Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS)
The Enterprise Wi-Fi Fundamentals course provides the networking professional a foundation of knowledge for entering into or advancing within the wireless networking industry. From basic RF theory and regulatory requirements to implementation of WLAN devices, this course focuses on bringing Wi-Fi sales and support professionals up-to-speed on the latest in 802.11 technologies in a practical way.
- Introduction to Networking
- Wi-Fi Organizations and Standards
- Wi-Fi Hardware & Software
- Wi-Fi Security & Compliance
- Wi-Fi Site Surveying
- Wi-Fi Operational Concepts
- Applications, Support, and Troubleshooting
- Radio Frequency (RF) Fundamentals
- Spread Spectrum Concepts
- RF Antenna Concepts
- AP/Client Connectivity with WPA2-Personal Security and PoE Power
- Spectrum Analysis of RF Environment
- Protocol Analysis of RF Environment
- Configuration Parameter Modification in an Enterprise-Class Autonomous AP
This course is designed for Wi-Fi sales professionals, project managers, and networkers new to Wi-Fi.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.