EJB 3.0 Programming Using RAD 7.5
This course is an introduction to the Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3) technology. It starts by introducing the concepts and is ideal for someone who has never programmed using EJB. The course rapidly picks up and ends with advanced concepts that students can use in real life to complete large scale EJB based projects. The labs are done using RAD 7.5 and WebSphere 7.0 runtime.
Topics covered include:
* Introduction to Java EE 5 and WebSphere Application Server
* EJB Overview
* Session Beans
* Java Persistene API (JPA)
* Message-Driven Beans
* EJB Design Patterns
This course is intended for intermediate to advanced Java programmers. System architects will find the advanced concepts especially beneficial in designing a framework.
Good Java programming knowledge. Be familiar with web application programming, including servlets and JSPs.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.