EJB 3.0 Programming with Oracle WebLogic Server 11g
This course is an introduction to the Enterprise Java Beans (EJB 3) technology. It starts by introducing the concepts and shows how the EJB 3.0 programming model has been simplified. The course rapidly picks up and ends with advanced concepts that students can use in real life to complete large scale EJB based projects. The labs are done using Eclipse and WebLogic 11g runtime.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Understand the need for EJB
- Understand the EJB 3.0 specification at an expert level
- Understand how to develop, test, and deploy EJBs
- Gain knowledge of EJB Design Patterns
- Learn the industry secrets in EJB scalability
- Learn how to develop all types of EJB beans using Eclipse.
This course is designed for Java programmers and web application designers who have interest in learning how to build or maintain enterprise applications based on the Java EE architecture using Eclipse tools.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge.
Our Introduction to Java Using Eclipse satisfies this requirement.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.