Embedded Linux Development
Introduction to Embedded Linux is a four-day course aimed at providing engineers the knowledge necessary to use Linux in embedded systems development. The course is comprised of both lecture and hands-on lab exercises. The labs are integral to the course and are designed to reinforce the concepts presented during lecture.
The course is designed to introduce the concepts and characteristics of embedded Linux development. The students will learn:
- Top Considerations Before Starting a Linux Project
- Developing Embedded Linux applications in a cross development environment
- Understanding Linux Memory Model; Kernel Space and User Space
- Understanding of common Linux concepts and kernel APIs, tools and services to develop and debug embedded Linux
- Fielding and Managing an Embedded Linux system
Students should have already taken (or already posses the skills covered in) our Linux Fundamentals course. Students should also have some expirence programming in the C language.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.