Enterprise iPhone and iPad Programming
This iPhone training course teaches application development for the iOS platform. It covers iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. After completing this iPhone training course, a student will be able to build robust, high performing and compelling applications for iPhone and iPad.
This course starts off by building a solid foundation in Objective-C. It then goes into details of application user interface development. After that the class teaches network access, SQL database, multimedia and graphics programming.
- User friendly GUI development
- Network communication
- Multi-tasking and multi-threading
- Data storage in file system and database
- Multi-media programming
- Detecting memory leaks and resolving them
- Performance tuning
Prior knowledge of programming in an object oriented language such as C++, Java or C# is required. Knowledge of Objective-C is not required. Nearly a full day is spent on teaching Objective-C.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.