- HTML basics
- Create intelligent form validation processes
- Show how the Document Object Model encapsulates the HTML document
- Use the available Objects to create dynamic content
- Understand the differences between the major browsers, and create browser recognition and compatible script
- Utilize cookies to maintain session memory persistence
- Examine other web development technologies
Good working knowledge of Windows and the Internet.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.