Business Rules Authoring Using WebSphere ILOG JRules 7.1
This course teaches the full lifecycle of business rules development using WebSphere ILOG JRules 7.1. To the business analysts, it teaches requirements gathering, rule identification, rule implementation, testing. Developers learn how to perform data object modeling, rule service development and use rules from a Java EE application.
- Business analysts responsible for identifying and defining business rules.
- Developers responsible for developing rule services and clients.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.