Apple's iPad is revolutionizing business computing. More and more people are leaving their laptops on the desktop. Why lug around a laptop, wait for it to wake up, worry about battery life, risk data loss if it gets stolen? The iPad can do everything that end users, workers, and business executives do with their laptops, and more.
While the iPad is brilliantly designed and easy to use, most people are only harnessing a small fraction of the productive potential of the device. With all of the amazing apps available and the continuous network connectivity, you can do much more with an iPad than you can with a laptop. All you need to put you on the path to iPad Quantum Productivity is this half day workshop with UMBC's iPad genius (not the blue shirt kind; just a regular guy who loves his iPad).
This course will teach you how to maximize your professional productivity with an Apple iPad. Topic covered include:
- Being productive with Built-in apps – Mail, Calendar and Contacts; Camera, Video, Notes, Reminders, FaceTime, App Store, and Newsstand uses in Business.
- Productivity Apps for Business – we install a number of apps that help you be more productive daily.
- Connectivity Apps – connect to your corporate infrastructure, files, and applications.
- General Information Apps – apps that allow you to quickly consume information and offer a good user interface.
- Enterprise Automation – we review some of the ways the iPad can make organizations more efficient.
- Device Security – settings and easy steps to keep your device and its data safe.
If you like the iPad, this 1/2 day workshop could be one of the best investments you make all year. Not only will you learn a lot, this is a great opportunity to network with other professionals.
You will use your own iPad for the workshop, and should already be familiar with its basic usage. Your iPad must have a valid Apple App Store account. If your iPad does not have a cellular data plan, don't worry as you can connect to the classroom wireless network.
Register for Session
October 13, 2012
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. EDT
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.