J2EE Programming Using RAD v7.0
This 5 day training course teaches students how to develop Servlet, JSP and EJB for the WebSphere Application Server v6 platform. About 50% of the time is spent on hands on labs that use the Rational Developer Studio (RAD) v7 development tool.
Topics covered include:
* The core J2EE 1.4 specifications - Servlet, JSP and EJB
* Developing a business logic layer using EJB
* Developing a presentation layer using Servlet and JSP
* Mastering the Rational Application Developer (RAD) tool
This course is designed for Java programmers and web application designers who have interest in learning how to build or maintain enterprise applications based on the J2EE architecture using IBM's WebSphere tools.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.