Java EE 5 Programming with JSF, EJB 3.0, and JPA using Oracle WebLogic Server 11g
This 5 day training course teaches students how to develop Java EE 5 applications using Eclipse for WebLogic Server 11g. This course covers some of the newest technologies of the Java EE 5 platform, including JSF 1.2, EJB 3.0, and JPA. A brief intro to JAX-WS web services is also covered.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Develop web based applications using JavaServer Faces
- Develop business logic layer using EJB 3.0
- Be productive developers in the Eclipse environment
- Deploy application code to WebLogic Server 11g
This course is designed for Java programmers and web application designers who have interest in learning how to build or maintain enterprise applications based on the Java EE architecture using Eclipse tools.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge.
Our Introduction to Java Using Eclipse satisfies this requirement.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.