Java EE 5 Programming with JSF, EJB 3.0 and JPA Using Rational Application Developer 7.5
This 5 day training course teaches students how to develop Java EE 5 applications using RAD 7.5 for the WebSphere Application Server v7.0 platform. This course covers some of the newest technologies of the Java EE 5 platform, including JSF 1.2, EJB 3.0, and JPA. A brief intro to JAX-WS web services is also covered.
Topics covered include:
* The core Java EE 5 specifications - JSF, EJB and JPA
* EJB 3.0 simplified programming model
* Web applications using JavaServer Faces
* Java Persistence (JPA)
* Using Rational Application Developer 7.5 tools to develop Java EE 5 applications
This course is designed for Java programmers and web application designers who have interest in learning how to build or maintain enterprise applications based on the Java EE architecture using IBM's Rational and WebSphere tools.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge. Introduction to Java Using Rational Application Developer 7.5 satisfies this requirement.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.