Java Enterprise Programming with JBoss Seam 2.x
Seam is an exciting new programming model that enables "next generation" Java Enterprise programming. Seam can help combine some of the latest improvements in Java Enterprise programming, including JSF, EJB3, JPA, and AJAX. Seam also makes Java Enterprise programming easier by solving many of the common drawbacks and difficulties encountered using the various Java Enterprise technologies. Seam simplifies the configuration of applications by using annotations, dependency injection, and "contextual components".
In this class you will learn the various options when creating Seam components. You will also learn how to integrate Seam with various technologies and how to deploy Seam applications to a variety of servers, including JBoss, Glassfish, WebSphere, and WebLogic. This class covers Seam 2.x.
Topics covered include:
* Seam Component Model
* Testing Seam Applications
* Seam and JSF
* Error Handling and Debugging
* Seam with EJB 3.0 and JPA
* Stateful Seam Applications
* Seam Application Enhancements
* Seam and AJAX
* Using Seam without EJB
* Seam Production Deployment
This class is meant for Java Enterprise programmers looking to write a new breed of Enterprise applications based on Seam.
Students should have a good familiarity with Java and Java Enterprise programming.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.