JSF Web Application Programming Using RAD 7.5
This training course introduces the developer to the JSF architecture and provides the basis for planning, developing, and deploying Web based applications using the JSF framework. After taking this class, the developer will be able to quickly construct dynamic server-side web applications using JSF.
Topics covered include:
* Introduction and Overview
* The JSF Architecture
* JSF Request Objects
* JSF User Interface components
* The EL Expression Language and Advanced User Interface components
* Event Handling
* Data Validation
* Data Conversion
* Rendering Custom User Interface Objects
* Internationalization (i18n)
Software designers, developers and programmers.
Participants should already have a solid understanding of Java programming and understand the basics of XML. The course also assumes a basic understanding of HTML syntax and JavaServer Pages syntax. Understanding of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) is also a plus.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.