JavaServer Faces (JSF) Web Application Programming using WebLogic Server 11g
This training course introduces the developer to the JSF architecture and provides the basis for planning, developing, and deploying Web based applications using the JSF framework. After taking this class, the developer will be able to quickly construct dynamic server-side web applications using JSF.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Become familiar with the JSF tags for the commonly used HTML components in a form
- Learn how to write event handler methods in a managed bean
- Learn how to register the event handler method with a GUI component
- Write navigation rule in faces-config.xml
- Control the sequence of page display based on certain business logic
- Add very besic validation to the intro.jsp page
- Display objects in an ArrayList in a data table
Software designers, developers and programmers.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge.
Our Introduction to Java Using Eclipse satisfies this requirement.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.