Linux Fundamentals and Administration
This course will provide the student, assumed to be new or relatively new to Linux, the essential skills of a Linux user and system administrator. It is a good starting point for those new to Linux or interested in pursuing the various industry Linux certifications.
Major topics include:
• essential Linux command line tools
• creating, managing, and manipulating files
• essential (and common) systems administration tasks
• setting up and starting key Linux network services
Participants should have at least 2 years of experience performing computer management tasks, including working at the command line, on a modern operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, or Mac OS X. Understanding of basic TCP/IP networking concepts is required. Some familiarity with Unix or Linux is helpful.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.