Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
The Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) certification helps you start your IT career by ensuring that you have the skills you need to successfully support end-users and to successfully troubleshoot desktop environments that run on the Windows operating system. UMBC Training Centers offers this five (5) day class that covers the two courses that make the MCDST Certification track:
- Course 2261: Supporting Users Running Microsoft Windows XP Desktop Operating System
- Course 2262: Supporting Users Running Applications on Microsoft Windows XP
MCDST candidates are required to pass two core exams:
- Exam 70-271: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
- Exam 70-272: Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System
For more information on MCDST certification: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.mspx
- A+ Certification, or equivalent knowledge, is highly recommended
- Participants should have at least one year of experience performing basic computer management tasks on a modern operating system such as Windows XP, Windows 7, or Mac OS X.
5 days (if class includes exams, students will return 1 day the following week for exams).
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.