MCITP: Database Administrator 2008 [MCITP-DA]
To achieve the MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) Database Administrator 2008 certification, candidates must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of SQL Server 2008. You will learn how to create, manage, back up, and restore individual databases, transfer and replicate data, configure for high availability, and plan disaster recovery. This is the ideal certification for individuals wishing to pursue a career in SQL Server 2008 database administration and maintenance.
To acquire your MCITP: Database Administrator 2008 Certification, you must pass two exams. UMBC Training Centers provides courses that cover these two exams:
- Exam 70-432: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance (covered in our MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 course)
- Exam 70-450: PRO: Designing, Optimizing, and Maintaining a Database Server Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (covered in this course)
Student should have completed our MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 course, or already hold the certification.
10 days (if class includes exam, students will take the exam on the last day of class).
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.