MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 [MCITP-EDA7]
The MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 Certification validates your ability to deploy Microsoft Windows 7 operating systems and desktop applications, and to manage the client life cycle. Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use or will be using Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment.
This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-686: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator
To acquire your MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 Certification, you must pass two exams. UMBC Training Centers provides courses that cover these two exams:
- Exam 70-680: Windows 7, Configuring (covered in our MCTS Windows 7, Configuring course)
- Exam 70-686: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator (covered in this class)
Students must complete our MCTS Windows 7, Configuring course, or already possess the MCTS Windows 7, Configuring certification, prior to attending this class.
5 days (if class includes exam, students will take the exam on the last day of class).
[NOTE: We can run the MCTS Windows 7 and the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 courses consecutively as a single 10 day class].
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.