MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician [MCITP-EDST7]
MCITP: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Certification helps validate your ability to identify the cause and resolution of desktop application, network, and security issues. It also helps validate your ability to support and maintain systems and mobile devices that run Windows 7. Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use or will be using Microsoft Windows 7 as a client operating system in an enterprise environment.
This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-685: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician.
To acquire your MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 Certification, you must pass two exams. UMBC Training Centers provides courses that cover these two exams:
- Exam 70-680: Windows 7, Configuring (covered in our MCTS Windows 7, Configuring course)
- Exam 70-685: PRO: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician (covered in this class)
Students must complete our MCTS Windows 7, Configuring course, or already possess the MCTS Windows 7, Configuring certification, prior to attending this class.
5 days (if class includes exam, students will take the exam on the last day of class).
[NOTE: We can run the MCTS Windows 7 and the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 courses consecutively as a single 10 day class].
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.