MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator [MCITP-EMA]
When you earn the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification, you demonstrate your professional expertise in using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to excel in a specific job role.
This certification validates the knowledge and skills that are associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise organization, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Exchange Server 2007.
Click here for more information on MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification.
To acquire your MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator Certification, you must pass three exams. UMBC Training Centers provides courses that cover these three exams:
- Exam 70-236: TS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-237: PRO: Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Exam 70-238: PRO: Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
10 days (if class includes exams, students will take the exams during class).
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.