MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator
When you earn the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification, you demonstrate your professional expertise in using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 to excel in a specific job role.
This certification validates the knowledge and skills that are associated with performing as the lead engineer for messaging solutions within an enterprise organization, as well as the ability to design and deploy messaging solutions with Exchange Server 2007.
Click here for more information on MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator certification.
To acquire your MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator Certification, you must pass three exams. UMBC Training Centers provides courses that cover these three exams:
- Exam 70-236: TS: Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-237: PRO: Designing Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Exam 70-238: PRO: Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
UMBC Training centers offers six courses that prepare you to take these three exams which (once passed) will earn you your MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator Certification:
- Course 5047: Introduction to Installing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1
- Course 5049: Managing Messaging Security using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Course 5050: Recovering Messaging Server and Databases using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Course 5051: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Course 5053: Designing a Messaging Infrastructure using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Course 5054: Designing a High Availability Messaging Solution using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
2 evenings per week, 6:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. for 12 weeks. Click here for the daytime bootcamp format of this course.
UMBC Training Centers, South Campus, 1442 S. Rolling Road, Baltimore, MD 21227
Click here to download and complete the registration form to mail in or fax
Email Heith Hart or call (443)692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.