MCITP: Server Administrator [MCITP-SA] Bootcamp
The MCITP: Server Administrator Certification validates your ability to handle day-to-day management of the Windows Server 2008 operating system, file structure, and directory services; handle software distribution and updates; monitor servers; provide tier-2 troubleshooting support; support engineering and change-management projects; build and configure servers; implement auditing policy; perform scheduled vulnerability-assessment scans; and monitor logs for firewalls and intrusion-detection systems.
UMBC Training Centers offers this bootcamp which consists of a series of sessions that prepare you to take each of the 3 exams which, once passed, will earn you MCITP: Server Administrator Certification. Exams are administered throughout the class.
To acquire your MCITP: Server Administrator Certification, you must pass three exams:
- Exam 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- Exam 70-642: TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- Exam 70-646: PRO: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
Also, on your way to receiving your MCITP: Server Administrator Certification, you will receive your Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Certification, upon completion of the first of these exams.
5 days (if class includes exams, students will take the exams during class and may need to return the week after class to take the final exam).
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.