Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification helps you advance your career by ensuring that you have the skills you need to manage and troubleshoot network environments running on the Windows Server 2003 operating system. At UMBC Training Centers, we offer training classes geared to help you earn your MCSA on Windows Server 2003.
The best way to demonstrate your expert skills on Windows Server 2003—and to inspire confidence in a hiring manager, your team, and yourself—is by earning the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) credential.
The MCSA certification verifies your knowledge in system administration of Microsoft Windows operating systems. MCSA certification can help advance your career by confirming that you have the skills necessary to successfully manage and troubleshoot system environments.
To earn your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 certification, you must pass four exams. UMBC Training Centers covers four specific exams which will help you earn your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 certification:
- One Core exam on client operating systems
- Exam 70-270 - Installing, Configuring, and Administering Windows XP Professional
- Two Core exams on networking systems
- Exam 70-290 - Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Exam 70-291 - Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- One Elective exam
- Exam 70-299 - Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows Server 2003 Network
- A+ Certification, or equivalent knowledge, is highly recommended
- Network + Certification, or equivalent knowledge, is highly recommended
Candidates for the MCSA on Windows Server 2003 certification typically have 6 to 12 months of experience administering client and network operating systems. They are knowledgeable about implementing, managing, and maintaining the typically complex computing environment of mid-sized to large companies.
UMBC Training Centers offers a series of classes that prepare you to take the four exams above which, once passed, will earn you MCSA Certification.
For more information on MCSA certification: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/Default.mspx
5 days (if class includes exams, students will take the exams during class).
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.