Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 1
In this course You will create and modify new databases and their various objects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic components of an Access database.
- build the structure of a database.
- manage data in tables.
- query a database.
- design forms.
- generate reports.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access database program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and who want to use the application to be more productive in their work. It provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to use more complex Access features such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. You should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.