Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 2
In this course you will improve and customize tables, queries, forms and reports, and share Access data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables.
- create flexible queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- improve forms.
- customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- share data between Access and other applications.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to learn intermediate-level operations of the Microsoft® Office Access® program. The target student may also include individuals whose job responsibilities include creating databases, tables, and relationships, as well as working with and revising intermediate-level queries, forms, and reports. It also introduces them to integrating Access data with other applications such as Microsoft Office Word or Excel.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take our introductory course, Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 1, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.