Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 3
In this course you will create complex Access databases by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros, and performing database maintenance.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data.
- create and revise Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 macros.
- customize reports by using various Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 features.
- maintain their databases using Microsoft® Office Access® 2010 tools.
This course is for the individual whose job responsibilities include working with heavily related tables; creating advanced queries, forms, and reports; writing macros to automate common tasks; and performing general database maintenance.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take our course, Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 2, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.