Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 4
In this course you will exchange data with other applications, automate business processes by using VBA code, and secure and share databases.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- share Access data with other applications.
- use VBA to automate a business process.
- create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.
- secure and distribute databases.
- share databases using a SharePoint site.
This course is designed for students who have a thorough understanding of the basic and advanced user features of the Microsoft® Office Access® 2007 application, and are interested in learning introductory level administrator skill sets. The course is also for students who may be working in a web-based environment and may need to adapt Access applications to the environment.
To ensure your success, we recommend that you first take our course, Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Level 3, or have equivalent knowledge and skills.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.