Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1
In this course you will create and edit basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets and workbooks.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010.
- perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- modify an Excel worksheet.
- modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- manage Excel workbooks.
- print the content of an Excel worksheet.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel 2010 worksheets.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. You should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.