Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 3
In this course you will automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- collaborate with other workbook users.
- audit worksheets.
- analyze data.
- work with multiple workbooks.
- import and export data.
- integrate Excel data with the web.
- structure workbooks with XML.
This course was designed for students desiring to gain the skills necessary to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 2.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.