Microsoft® Office Outlook™ 2010: Level 1
In this course you will use Outlook to compose and send email, schedule appointments and meetings, manage contact information, schedule tasks, and create notes.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- explore the Outlook interface, send mail, and respond to messages.
- compose email messages.
- organize email messages into folders.
- manage contacts and contact information.
- schedule appointments.
- schedule a meeting.
- manage tasks and notes.
This course is intended for people who have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and want to know how to use Outlook to manage their time and information.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. You should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.