Microsoft® Office Outlook™ 2010: Level 3
In this course you will work with the advanced features of Outlook.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- personalize their email.
- organize Outlook items.
- manage Outlook data files.
- work with contacts.
- save and archive email messages.
- create a custom form.
- work offline and remotely.
This course is intended for persons with an intermediate understanding of Outlook who need to use Outlook to personalize and organize their email, manage Outlook data files, share and link contacts, archive items, create forms, and work offline and remotely.
Before taking this course, it is recommended that students take the following course or possess equivalent knowledge: Microsoft Office Outlook 2010: Level 2
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.