Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2010: Level 1
In this course you will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity. To enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify the components of the PowerPoint 2010 interface.
- create a presentation.
- format text on slides.
- add graphical objects to a presentation.
- modify graphical objects in a presentation.
- work with tables in a presentation.
- add charts to a presentation.
- prepare to deliver a presentation.
This course is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. You should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.