Microsoft® Office Word® 2010: Level 1
In this course you will create, edit, and enhance standard business documents using Microsoft® Office Word 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify and work with basic Word 2010 tools and features.
- edit text in a Word document.
- modify the appearance of text in a Word document.
- insert special characters and graphical objects.
- organize data in tables.
- proof a Word document.
- control the appearance of pages in a Word document.
- print a Word document.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Word to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and who want to use the application to be more productive in their work.
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. You should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.