Microsoft® Office Word® 2010: Level 2
In this course you will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- manage lists.
- customize tables and charts.
- customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes.
- modify pictures in a document.
- create customized graphic elements.
- insert content using Quick Parts.
- control text flow.
- use templates to automate document creation.
- use the mail merge function.
- use macros to automate common tasks.
This course is designed for persons who are able to create and modify standard business documents in Microsoft Word 2010, but need to know how to create or modify complex business documents and customized Word efficiency tools.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Word 2010: Level 1.
E-mail email@example.com or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.