Microsoft® Office Word® 2010: Level 3
In this course you will create, manage, revise, and distribute documents.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use Word with other programs.
- collaborate on documents.
- manage document versions.
- add reference marks and notes.
- simplify the use of long documents.
- secure a document.
- create forms.
This course is designed for persons who want to gain skills necessary to manage lengthy documents, collaborate with others, and secure documents.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Word 2010: Level 2.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.