Object Oriented Analysis and Design with UML and RUD
Learn how to use object-oriented techniques from requirements gathering to implementation. Students learn how to analyze and design classes and their relationships to each other in order to build a model of the business requirements. A strong emphasis is placed on diagram notation for use cases and class relationships, as well as on sequence and state diagramming to capture the dynamic behavior of the system.
Topics covered include:
* Overview of UML
* Object-oriented concepts
* Understanding requirements, analysis and design workflow
* Identifying classes
* Object interaction, relationships and behavior
* Design patterns
* System Design and refactoring
This course is intended for anyone involved in the production, deployment and maintenance of software.
Familiarity with software development in general is helpful.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.