Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional
In this course, the concepts and architecture that support backup and recovery, along with the steps of how to carry it out in various ways and situations, are covered in detail. This includes how to define and test your own backup and recovery scenarios.
Also, the students learn to manage memory effectively and to perform some performance evaluation and tuning tasks, including using some of the advisors. All types of flashback technologies, scheduling jobs inside and outside of the database, and controlling system resource usage are covered. Topics are reinforced with hands-on practices.
Students must take Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate or already hold this certification.
This course is designed to prepare students to become an Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional.
- Back up and recover a database
- Configure Oracle Database for optimal recovery
- Administer ASM disk groups
- Use an RMAN backup to duplicate a database
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
5 days (if class includes exams, students will take the exam on the last day of class).
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.