Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop I
This course is designed to give students a firm foundation in basic administration of Oracle Database 11g. In this class, students learn how to install and maintain Oracle Database 11g. Students gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another. Students learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring, database security, user management, and backup/recovery techniques. The lesson topics are reinforced with structured hands-on practices.
- Describe Oracle Database Architecture
- Install and configure Oracle Database 11g
- Configure Oracle Net services
- Manage the database storage structures
- Create and administer user accounts
- Perform basic backup and recovery of a database
- Manage users and schemas
- Manage data and concurrency
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Backup and recover a database
- Monitor performance
- Use the database diagnostic monitor
This course is designed to prepare students to become an Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate.
$1,895.00 (discounts available - click here for more information)
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443)692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.