Oracle Database 11g: New Features for Administrators
This course gives students the opportunity to learn about-and practice with the new change management features and other key enhancements in Oracle Database 11g Release 1. Students examine the benefits and use of the new features in managing change, diagnosing and recovering from problems, ensuring high availability, improving scalability and performance, strengthening security, and several other areas that concern database administrators. In addition, the hands-on practice sessions help reinforce students understanding of these new capabilities in Oracle Database 11g Release 1.
- Strong Oracle Database 10g concepts
- Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators or
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II
- Use the SQL Performance Analyzer
- Upgrade your database to 11g Release 1
- Record and replay workloads
- Use the automatic database diagnostic monitor
- Explore advanced RMAN capabilities
- Manage a flashback data archive
- Use the data recovery advisor
- Setup and use ASM
This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirements and will also prepare them for the Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certification.
Schedule: 5 weeks, 2 evenings per week
Price: $1,895.00 (tuition is discounted to $1,845.00 if full payment is received three weeks before the start of the class)
Locations: UMBC Technology Center, 1442 S. Rolling Road, Baltimore, MD 21227
Click here to download and complete the registration form to mail in or fax
E-mail Heith Hart or call (443)692-6599 if you have any questions about this course or if you would like to be added to the interest list.