Problem Solving and Computer Programming
This course is designed to provide an introduction to problem solving and computer programming.
Topics covered include:
- Elementary problem solving skills
- General computer science concepts
- Introduction to algorithm development
- Basic use of a programming environment
- Basic programming constructs (including loops, control statements, functions, and arrays)
Does not require prior programming experience. Does not require prior programming experience.
Students should have a working knowledge of computers and good problem solving skills.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.