Android is an open source platform for mobile computing. Applications are developed using familiar Java and Eclipse tools. This Android training course teaches students the architecture, API and techniques to create robust, high performance and appealing applications for the Android devices. While many classes focus on the mobile device, this Android development training course also deals with the server side architecture. This makes this Android development training course ideal for enterprise class businesses. After taking this Android training course, students will be able to build robust and high performance applications for the enterprises.
- The architecture of Android OS
- Using the Eclipse based development environment
- GUI development
- Supporting multiple languages
- Accessing data from files, network and SQL database
- Audio and video playback
- Automated testing of your applications
- Selling your applications in Android market
Developers and architects who will be developing applications for Android devices.
Basic knowledge of Java. Familiarity with Eclipse is a plus but not necessary.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (443) 692-6599:
- if you have any questions about this course,
- to be notified when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment,
- to request a quote for group training at your location or ours.