Servlet & JSP Development Using Rational Application Developer 7.5
Students will learn to develop and test server-side applications based on the Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) component model using the IBM software platform of products and tools. Develop and test server-side applications that use servlets and JavaServer Pages (JSPs) for the control and flow of e-business applications.
Topics covered include:
* Develop and test servlets
* Develop and test JavaServer Pages (JSPs)
* Develop and test Java EE applications following the Model/View/Controller architecture
* Integrate business logic using Java Beans and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
* Apply best practices to servlet and JSP development
Java programmers who build server-side web applications interested in leveraging RAD v7.5 to streamline their development cycle.
Intermediate level Java programming knowledge. Introduction to Java Using Rational Application Developer 7.5 satisfies this requirement.
- Click here to request a price quote for group training.
- Click here to request
additional information or to be added to the interest list for this course. The interest list will notify you when this course and any closely related courses are scheduled for open enrollment.